Thursday 27 September 2012

Spells

Spells an almost must need for any fantasy Roll Playing Game (RPG) for example there is Fable 1 through 3, World Of Warcraft (WOW) and Final Fantasy VI (6) and more but the bottom line is that spells can be handy if you know them, so in this post I will teach you about the basic spells within the world of Skyrim.

Sparks spell

The first spell that I will teach you about is the first spell you learn the Sparks spell.
-----} This spell is the first spell you can learn in the game, it shoots out lightning at the target and it does shock damage per second to the targets health and half of that damage to in the targets magicka.

Flames spell

The next spell that I will teach you about is the trusted Flames spell.
-----} This spell is also one of the first spells you learn but instead of finding the spell book you have to buy this spell (or you can try and find the spell book).

Frostbite spell
The last basic spell I will teach you is the Frostbite spell.
-----} This spell is the last spell that I found, but I found it and did not buy it. This spell does 8 points of frost damage to the targets health and stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment